Sunday 5 May 2013

The Wedding! Jenn and Rob Blackmore.

Well it was an early start so to speak, woke up at 4:30am and had to get pre-ready for the first wedding. Putting in my circle lenses wasn't so nice as it was so early and only had 4 and a half hours sleep. My friend Tash arrived around 5am, and she was just as tired as I was haha. She waited around whilst I got ready as much as poss, I only wore light make up at the time. Never took any photos as it was far too early. Lets skip the boring part...

So the first wedding at the reception was beautiful, Jennifer the bride looked absolutely stunning and she came out to the "Ice Dance" off Edward Scissorhands (Danny Elfman). They took their vows and said all the lovey stuff, it was the first wedding I had been too. I was impressed..it almost brought a tear to my eye. ALMOST!

                                                            "Now you may kiss the bride"
So, all the family, friends and photographers gathered up outside to take pictures of everyone and the bride and groom. I avoided these as much as possible. As I felt pretty rough and tired. They were a lot of lovely photos taken off them though.
                                                          Bridesmaids, and the Bride.
Then Jenn and the bridesmaids were quickly scooped off and into a big 4x4 as they had to go and prepare for the massive fun...which is the night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment