Sunday 12 May 2013

"Illuminati", "MKultra"..conspiracy theories.

Greetings from planet Shellei!

I am currently very fascinated with the whole conspiracy theory on mind control within the celebrity culture.
Now, I am pretty skeptical of it all..but I do think there is some sort of truth to it.
I mean a lot of things seem very coincidental, which I do find a bit too odd for it to be such a coincidence
a lot of the stuff does make sense. Especially all the subliminal messaging that is involved in a lot of stuff, even such things as Disney it happens in. I mean, it is a clever way to sell things or to get somebody to think about something...but that is the whole idea of subliminal messages.
A lot of things involve "sex"..well, not actual intercourse mind, but like very provocative and quite intimate gestures but personally I don't think there is much wrong with it, as long as it's being shown to the right audience. As they say, sex sells. And I do believe that is very true.

Also I have been reading up a lot on Alister Crowley stuff, as he was supposed to be involved in satanism and the black art of magic. Which, I have always loved since a young age, when I was 10 everybody wanted to be a princess whilst I wanted to be a witch haha.
Anyways, this stuff is pretty fascinating once you know where to look and what you want to know about it. I don't think the world is run by the illuminati although, I do think there may be a higher power, but it definitely does not involve any form of satanism or magic as some of this stuff portrays. As sadly magic is not real. And well, Satan does not exist. You have to be careful how deep you go with these conspiracy theories, I have been very much into them for a few years now..but I try not to get too carried away with it all as I know it has driven people mental before because they read far too much into, and think something bad is going to happen. Well I don't want that to happen to me anytime soon haha.

Is the truth really out there? or are we going to be forever guessing?
I don't know. Right now I shall try and read a bit more into MKultra, as it is a new conspiracy I have come across, of mind control by using "celebrities" as sex slaves or puppets. Very creepy if it's real..I don't like the idea of mind control. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment