Sunday 2 June 2013

Becoming a seller!

So my boyfriend gave me the idea that I should look into buying products from wholesalers, that do Asian branded make-up that is popular over there and hard to come by here.
Well, the past week or so I have been on a few of the websites and looked into how much it would cost and what not, as most people who sell tend to overprice stuff which I don't think is very fair!
As I know there is making a profit, and then there is just generally being greedy and trying to charge people more than what they paid for.
And I hate people like that!
so I have been messaging some contacts/sellers to see how much is for a small batch of about 40-50 pieces so I can sell some in the UK gyaru community and on eBay for a profit for myself(so I can carry on selling) but cheaper than majority of the other sellers who are too greedy.

It does seem a lot harder than I expected, but I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment